Water pH Test Kit
Test levels of alkalinity or acidity in your water
- Liquid pH Drops for testing acidity & alkalinity of Water
- Dropper bottle with Colour pH chart.
- Good for approx. 100 uses
- Can test saliva pH but for more accurate testing of saliva & urine use Diagnostic pH Test Strips here
To Test Water
- Pour a small amount of water from your source (tap, Reverse Osmosis water, tank water, ionized alkaline water source etc).
- Add 1 or 2 drops of the red reagent liquid and shake it up to mix.
- Compare the colour with the colours on the chart.
To Test Saliva
- Wait for two hours after having anything in your mouth (the purpose is to test the saliva produced by the body, about 7 quarts each day and not just the saliva and food in your mouth. The best time to test first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and before you have eaten or drunk anything and before you have cleaned your teeth.
- Swallow the saliva in your mouth and then suck new saliva from below your tongue (there are two saliva glands below the tongue). Repeat 2 more times. Spit a small amount into a container (plastic or glass).
- Apply 2 drops of pH Reagent to the saliva. Compare the resulting colour to the pH colour chart.
All Diseases Thrive in an ACIDIC Environment
Scientists report that over 150 or more degenerative diseases are caused by high acid levels!! Parasites, viruses, bad bacteria, and disease cannot live in an alkaline body.
Body fluids range between 4.5 and 7.5 pH (blood must maintain 7.35 to 7.45 pH). A 1-point drop on the pH scale is 10 times more acidic – from 7 to 6 is 10 times, from 7 to 5 is 100 times, from 7 to 2 is 100,000 times more acidic.
Do not drink water that has reagent in it.
Keep the pH reagent kit in a cool, dark place.