Avocado Ninja Vegus Fresh Broccoli Sprout Juice (7x 40ml Tubes)
Enjoy the goodness of this Broccoli Sprout Juice, which is:
- Equivalent to eating 2 kilos or 4 pounds of fresh broccoli
- Whole, Raw and Ready to Drink
- Fresh-pressed (never heated, never frozen)
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
- The juice is whole, natural, treated with high pressure for shelf life.
- Shelf life is about 16 weeks from production without refrigeration
- Over 1,300 peer reviewed studies showing the Sulforaphane in broccoli sprout juice is highly beneficial to health
- Vegus Foods is the only producer of broccoli sprout juice in the world.
The Avocado Ninja Vegus Broccoli Sprout Juice is loaded with nutrients and are a great way to add fresh, live nutrition to one's diet.
You can see research on Broccoli Sprout juice and it's ability to rapidly and sustainably detoxify the body of airborne pollutants in the recent study by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Although published more recently than some of the particularly focused studies, the first listed here is really the seminal study that forms the foundation for many others. As such the abstract is included here.
The amyloid state and its association with protein misfolding diseases.
Knowles TP1, Vendruscolo M1, Dobson CM1
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2014 Jul;15(7):496.
The phenomenon of protein aggregation and amyloid formation has become the subject of rapidly increasing research activities across a wide range of scientific disciplines. Such activities have been stimulated by the association of amyloid deposition with a range of debilitating medical disorders, from Alzheimer's disease to type II diabetes, many of which are major threats to human health and welfare in the modern world. It has become clear, however, that the ability to form the amyloid state is more general than previously imagined, and that its study can provide unique insights into the nature of the functional forms of peptides and proteins, as well as understanding the means by which protein homeostasis can be maintained and protein metastasis avoided.
PMID: 24854788 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
[the study suggests that this mis-folding of proteins is the genesis of many conditions associated with neurological development or neurological decay. Other studies indicate that sulforaphanes can stop or reverse this mis-folding.]
1. Broccoli sprouts: an exceptionally rich source of inducers of enzymes that protect against chemical carcinogens.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1997 Sep 16;94(19):10367-72
Fahey JW, Zhang Y, Talalay P.
Brassica Chemoprotection Laboratory and Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA.
2. PNAS October 28, 2014 vol. 111no. 43 15550-15555
Sulforaphane treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
Kanwaljit Singha,b, Susan L. Connorsa, Eric A. Macklinc, Kirby D. Smithd, Jed W. Faheye, Paul Talalaye,1, and Andrew W. Zimmerman
3. "Sulforaphane Protects Small Intestinal Mucosa From Aspirin/NSAID-Induced Injury by Enhancing Host Defense Systems Against Oxidative Stress and by Inhibiting Mucosal Invasion of Anaerobic Enterobacteria." Curr Pharm Des. 2012 Aug 23. Yanaka A, Sato J, Ohmori S., Hitachi Medical Education and Research Center, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tsukuba Hospital 2-1-1, Jonan-cho, Hitachi-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 317-0077, Japan.
4. "Oral sulforaphane increases Phase II antioxidant enzymes in the human upper airway" [Ashma] Clin Immunol. 2008 Nov 21. Riedl MA, Saxon A, Diaz-Sanchez D. The Hart and Louis Laboratory, Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Department of Medicine, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
5. Broccoli ( Brassica oleracea var. italica) sprouts and extracts rich in glucosinolates and isothiocyanates affect cholesterol metabolism and genes involved in lipid homeostasis in hamsters.
Rodríguez-Cantú LN, Gutiérrez-Uribe JA, Arriola-Vucovich J, Díaz-De La Garza RI, Fahey JW, Serna-Saldivar SO.
J Agric Food Chem. 2011 Feb 23;59(4):1095-103. Epub 2011 Jan 21.
Departamento de Biotecnología e Ingeniería de Alimentos, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Avenida Eugenio Garza Sada 2501 Sur, CP 64849, Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
6. Molecular mechanisms underlying cochlear [and macular] degeneration in the tubby mouse and the therapeutic effect of sulforaphane.
Neurochem Int. 2009 Mar-Apr;54(3-4):172-9. Epub 2008 Dec 9.
Kong L, Chen GD, Zhou X, McGinnis JF, Li F, Cao W.
Department of Ophthalmology and Dean A. McGee Eye Institute, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, USA.
7. Dietary sulforaphane-rich broccoli sprouts reduce colonization and attenuate gastritis in Helicobacter pylori-infected mice and humans.
Cancer Prev Res (Phila Pa). 2009 Apr;2(4):353-60
Yanaka A, Fahey JW, Fukumoto A, Nakayama M, Inoue S, Zhang S, Tauchi M, Suzuki H, Hyodo I, Yamamoto M.
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, Chiba-Ken, Tokyo, Japan.
8. Sulforaphane inhibits prostate carcinogenesis and pulmonary metastasis in TRAMP mice in association with increased cytotoxicity of natural killer cells.
Cancer Res. 2009 Mar 1;69(5):2117-25. Epub 2009 Feb 17.
Singh SV, Warin R, Xiao D, Powolny AA, Stan SD, Arlotti JA, Zeng Y, Hahm ER, Marynowski SW, Bommareddy A, Desai D, Amin S, Parise RA, Beumer JH, Chambers WH.
Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA
9. Sulforaphane Protects Cortical Neurons against Endogenous Neurotoxins in a Model of Parkinson’s Disease D. Vauzour1,4, M. Buonfiglio2, G. Corona1, J. Chirafisi1, K. Vafeiadou1 , C. Angeloni 2 , S. Hrelia2 , P. Hrelia 3 and J.P.E. Spencer
10. Molecular Nutrition Group, School of Chemistry, Food and Pharmacy, The University
of Reading, PO Box 226, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AP, United Kingdom 2 . Department of Biochemistry “G. Moruzzi”, University of Bologna, Via Irnerio 48, 40126 Bologna, Italy 3. Department of Pharmacology, University
of Bologna, Via Irnerio 48, 40126 Bologna, Italy.
11. Amyloid. 2013 Mar;20(1):7-12. doi: 10.3109/13506129.2012.751367. Epub 2012 Dec 19.
Amelioration of Alzheimer's disease by neuroprotective effect of sulforaphane in animal model.
Kim HV1, Kim HY, Ehrlich HY, Choi SY, Kim DJ, Kim Y.
12. ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM Vol. 65, No. 12, December 2013, pp 3130–3140 DOI 10.1002/art.38133
Sulforaphane Represses Matrix-Degrading Proteases and Protects Cartilage From Destruction In Vitro and In Vivo Rose K. Davidson,1 Orla Jupp,1 Rachel de Ferrars,1 Colin D. Kay,1 Kirsty L. Culley,1 Rosemary Norton,1 Clare Driscoll,2 Tonia L. Vincent,2 Simon T. Donell,3 Yongping Bao,1 and Ian M. Clark
13. Inflamm Res. 2012 Jul;61(7):735-42. doi: 10.1007/s00011-012-0465-3. Epub 2012 Mar 28.
Isothiocyanates inhibit psoriasis-related proinflammatory factors in human skin.
Yehuda H1, Soroka Y, Zlotkin-Frušić M, Gilhar A, Milner Y, Tamir S.
14. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2014 Aug;7(8):813-23. doi: 10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-14-0103. Epub 2014 Jun 9.
Rapid and sustainable detoxication of airborne pollutants by broccoli sprout beverage: results of a randomized clinical trial in China.
Egner PA1, Chen JG2, Zarth AT3, Ng DK4, Wang JB2, Kensler KH1, Jacobson LP4, Muñoz A4, Johnson JL1, Groopman JD1, Fahey JW5, Talalay P5, Zhu J2, Chen TY2, Qian GS2, Carmella SG3, Hecht SS3, Kensler TW6.
and even more such studies coming out all the time.
33 ml Ingredients:
Broccoli Sprout Juice (99.8%)
Lactic Acid (non-dairy) 0.2%
A hint of essential oil of peppermint
Been taking this every day for 6 years. Brillinat product and service from Vegus. Great health benefits (look it up).