Doc Brocs Power Plants (227g / 1/2 lb)
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
WE CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEGA GREENS - OUR BEST SELLING GREEN DRINK FORMULATED BY DR CONNEALY WHO RUNS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HEALTH CLINICS IN THE USA - SEE HERE
We believe that Doc Broc Power Plants is the most potent, alkalising, nutrient-dense green drink supplement on the market.
- Optimal Nutrition: It is an optimal way to consume large quantities of greens, providing raw materials to your entire body. It takes 28lbs / 12.7kg of fresh fruit, vegetables and grasses to make 1lb / 0.5kg of powder.
- Preserved Nutrients: Doc Broc Power Plants is created using low-heat dehydration (80 degrees Fahrenheit), thus preserving, not killing, the nutrients of the living food.
- Trusted Research: Put your trust in the man with the proven science to back up the benefits of the product. With over 20 years of live blood test analysis and research, Robert Young specialises in seeing exactly what effect foods, drinks and lifestyle have on the blood. This is the cutting edge of health.
- Ninja Tested and Approved: We have been selling Green Drinks, including Doc Broc powder for over 8 years now. We have also used them ourselves during this time period.
FAST DISPATCH | ORDER PROGRESS TRACKER | 14 DAY RETURNS*
Avocado, cucumber, tomato, lemon, lime, broccoli sprouts, spinach, celery root, parsley, cabbage, okra, kale, soy sprouts, lemon grass, wheat grass, barley grass, shave grass, oat grass and couch grass.
Adults: Add 1-3 scoops (tsp.) of Greens into 1 liter of water, 2 to 4 times a day.
Children: 1 scoop (tbs.) in 1 liter of water 1 to 2 times a day.
Review by Franny
Hooked on this stuff as it gets me energised!
My mum is having it as well and she is feeling better for the first time in a long time, (she has kidney failure), also my hubby, before skeptic, now also hooked!
I am not sure about the other brands, but i don't even want to switch to a different one, just in case!
Review by Sema
I have used this product over 2 years, i dont go without them.. I sometime get energy crashes and all i have to do is put the powder in liter bottle water and in 10 minutes i am back, when i am travelling first thing i make sure is they are in my handbag with a water.. great product.. easy to drink, is a nice fresh taste.. Life saver... Price could be bit happier (little cheaper)... maybe in the future...
The best greens out there
Review by Chris
I do agree this is the best and the taste is more like a tea flavor. It is quite expensive and I try and buy this when there is a sale going on.
This Green is Obscene
Review by Jeremy "the carnivore"
I know there are a few people who think this product is expensive, but in actually value, it is by far the best. Other greens are cheaper to buy but don't last as long, nor do they work as well.
I attended Tony Robbins's UPW back in June 2006. The final day was dedicated to Health. Leading up to UPW I was 100% carnivore and even had a saying that "if it was green it was mean" however after attending UPW I took the challenge and went on an alkaline diet. In 10 days I lost 9kg's. I was blown away. Due to the fact that I travel a lot I find it hard to maintain a completely alkaline diet but I have committed to continuing the greens.
Back in 2006 Greens were a completely new concept to me and I went for Tony's brand because he introduced me to them. In 2008 as my curiosity and belief in the benefits of greens grew I started to do some research. The person who seemed to be at the core of the alkaline revolution was Dr Robert Young which made me decided to try Doc Brocs.
I drink greens everyday and over the past 4 years I have tried most of the brands that are sold on this site. In my humble opinion Doc Brocs are by far the best. They taste great, they last a long time, and they give me tons of energy.
If I really wanted to be picky there are 2 things that I don't like:
1) The branding - It's difficult to take them serious with a Giant broccoli man on the front of the tin
2) They gave you a really small "spoon" which made it very difficult to get the greens out of the large tubs but on my last order I noticed we were given a longer spoon so it appears that they have sorted that one out.
Overall I, and the majority of my friends who drink greens, choose Doc Broc's as their greens of choice.
Review by Bryn
I disagree with the other reviewers about the price because it lasts much longer than the other greens. Plus you get what you pay for IMO.
Tastes the best
Review by Dennis
Tastes better than other green powders.
Review by Catonia
After believing I would have to drink greens with my nose plugged for the rest of my life, I decided to give this a try despite the cost being slightly off-putting. I am SO HAPPY I did because it's delicious! Worth every (slightly ridiculous) cent for the taste alone! It's a refreshing lemony iced green tea type flavour. What an easy and delicious way to get alkalised! I drink 6 green drinks per day so the taste is really important to me.
Review by Lucky Luke
Love the taste, love the effect love it all. Feel like I could run a marathon after drinking this stuff. LL
Best of Breed
Review by Jonathan
By far the best (and most expensive) green powder available on the market.
I've tried 4-5 different brands over the years and I see a big difference using this products when compared to others.